*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/150211-Happy-Endings
by Jake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #355716
Thoughts and Feelings by Jake
#150211 added February 22, 2002 at 11:30am
Restrictions: None
Happy Endings?
I don't know what will happen. I don't know what I am feeling. Confusion that happens when we mix issues of the heart with those of the mind. My mind tells me that this will not work out. It never does in my experience; yet, my heart is saying that there is hope and that this one experience will be the one that works out. I am still holding out on that one story that has a happy ending.
Beauty can be defined many ways. It can be defined on the inside as well as the outside. This woman I have met is who defined both. Her beauty on the outside is unparalleled. Everytime I gaze upon her I am overcome with a sense of emotion that overwhelms me so much that I cannot free her from my mind. I cannot pick any one feature on her outside that really stands out because everything about her is beautiful. Luscious lips to kiss throughout the day and night. Eyes so piercing and pretty to gaze into endlessly. Skin that is warm to the touch and soft when pressed tightly against my body. Hair that falls like a spring rain around her perfectly sculpted face. I could go on about her outter beauty but that would take forever. What is just as beautiful as her outside is also her inside. I have met women who were beautiful on the outside, but they were always lacking something on the inside. Not her, she has every quality that I have been searching for all of my life. She is funny, caring, intelligent, cool, exciting,exotic, fun to be with, alluring, and I really connect with her. She is all and more that any man could ever ask for.
I just hope that this is meant to be. I am not saying that I have fallen for her, because it is still too early, but I do know that if I feel this way towards her this early, just imagine how I will feel down the road! Again, my mind has doubts and knows that this probably won't happen, but my heart tells me otherwise, and that's a chance I am willing to take.

© Copyright 2002 Jake (UN: kypdurro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/150211-Happy-Endings