*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149782-you-have-not-broken-me
Rated: 13+ · Book · Adult · #349504
a time i wish i could fotget reed academy
#149782 added February 20, 2002 at 3:15pm
Restrictions: None
you have not broken me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is a writting about thoose who sexually harrased as well as to other bullies me or caused me pain from horsegirl you caused me so much pain you caused my tears down my cheek to rain you made me doubt myself you made me sad you made me very very mad!!!!!!!!!! you shattered my abilty to trust men you hurt me emotionaly time and time agian you called me derogatory names because of you i cant trust quite the same you made me feel i wasnt safe you even made me feel my life was a waste and on the worst days of your tormebnt i even wished i was dead you even caused me to care less for others and made my heart somewhat cold. but you have not broken me for with wiser eyes i know see you probably had pain of your own you probably felt all alone as diffacult as it is i pray you chang and i hope somehow you will see someday the misery you caused to me and others. you have not broken me i still care for others almost the same i have made many positive gains horrible as what you did to me was in some way it probably made it stonger because if i can endure you i know there is nothing i cant do!!!!!! you have not broken me i can see you know with sypatmptetic eyes for you have not broken me!!!!! i am still sound i am still well i am no longer among yopur own special brand of living hell!!! you have not broken me i know i am special just as i am and as best i can i step foward each day with new plans for you not broken me!!!! i have my own gifts to offer my own song to sing my own spiritual wings to fly with because you have not broken me!!! i am strong i have sympathy and empathy i try to respect all because you have not broken me!!!! i am stronger for enduring pain for standibg out inside the cold rain my life will nevwer be the same because you have not broken me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2002 horsegirl (UN: kbhorsegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
horsegirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149782-you-have-not-broken-me