*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149714-Success
by Jake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #355716
Thoughts and Feelings by Jake
#149714 added February 20, 2002 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Success
No matter how many times I look for it, I can't seem to find it. Over and over again I try to recall where it may be, yet it still eludes me. How much harder must I search to find the answer to my question? One day I shall find it and when I do I will finally be content.
I just want to be happy with my life. The pressures and disappointments are going to try and bring me down, but I won't let it happen. This is my time to make an impact on the world and when I do everybody better watch out because I am coming through and taking no prisoners! I want to succeed, and if there is anyone who wants to try and stop me, well too bad. There's too much pain and misery in the world for me to be a part of it.
I look at infants and young children today and notice how innocent they truly are. If we can work to instill good, solid, family values in them, and really inspire and encourage our children then they will do the same. Before you know it there will be a domino effect, and the children of tomorrow will mold our still young planet into a place of love, prosperity and above all... peace.



© Copyright 2002 John B. Cassant II. All rights reserved. John B. Cassant II has granted Stories.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.


© Copyright 2002 Jake (UN: kypdurro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149714-Success