*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/137158-So-they-ARE-mocking-me
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#137158 added December 7, 2001 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
So they ARE mocking me!!
So as of this week, I became somewhat happy. Things were going well. A good friend asked me out. Someone who knows me well enough to know that any relationship I have won't last, simply because I love someone else. He is a good enough friend to realize that another guy is number one in my life, and still asked me out. He's a good enough friend to just be content knowing we can go out and have fun, without there being any deeper meaning to our relationship. He really is a good friend.

But in order to go out with him, I hurt another friend of mine. Someone who has been trying for the past few months to go out with me. So that sucks. Fae is finally happy, and then the sky crashes down in all it's glory to make me miserable again. It was all my new boyfriend could do just to cheer me up again. And then it gets worse. A friend of mine who's like a sister to me is going through hell at home, because her parents are fighting w/ each other, and taking it out on her. I just want to cheer her up, because when she's sad, it makes me really sad. Especially when I know there's nothing I can do about it.

The gods are mocking me. Fae gets happy news and then crappy news. Lots of crappy news. If it weren't for the fact that I got a free tee-shirt for helping the choir teacher pack up the room to move it, I would have been very depressed all night. Then of course, I'm quitting choir... so that makes me all sad again... of course... the choir IS moving from a large room into a tiny temp because of the construction....


The gods really ARE mocking me!!!

Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2001 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/137158-So-they-ARE-mocking-me