*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/136000-Sorry-I-havent-really-introduced-myself
Rated: 18+ · Book · Philosophy · #284489
Well, this is designed to shock and surprise you. I hope to make people REALLY think.
#136000 added December 1, 2001 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Sorry, I haven't really introduced myself...
Hi again,
Sorry I spoken to you for ages. I've just been really busy, y'know that's all. In english , we have to do these boring character profiles for a book call To Kill A Mockingbird. So I thought I'd make up my own:
Nickname: Tebby
Age: 13
Hobbies: Reading, writing, dancing, listening to music, drawing, having a laugh…
Dilemma: I fancy Jack, but now his ex-crush, now enemy one of my best friends is now back. She might have fancied him as well but it’s possible he had single handedly got her friends against her, and her now ex-boyfriend to break up with her. She hasn’t been in school for weeks and weeks and her family has cut off all connections with her mates and only one of my other has had connections with her via email. She came back yesterday, and it was so weird there was a lot of madness. Her for-now-ex-best-friend Nicky* was excited and agitated, Marie* was happy, Sara* was confused and Jack* was positively petrified you should have seen the fear in his eyes it was amazing, there’s one thing I am sure about and that is he’s rarely scared. Next week I’m having a sleepover and then I’m telling her-she has to know! She is gonna find out one way or another read my lips.

© Copyright 2001 Serial Angel (UN: blackangel2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Serial Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/136000-Sorry-I-havent-really-introduced-myself