*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/133786-Waking-up-at-430-AM-tommorow
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#133786 added November 17, 2001 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Waking up at 4:30 AM tommorow
Yup, very early. They say that tonight (well really, tommorow) the Leonid meteor shower will be the best over the US for 20 years. So I like looking at the sky. So what? I tried to see the aurora a little while ago... Turns out due-North is right over town. No, it couldn't be in any other direction, we have open sky in those directions... ::sigh::

Saw Harry Potter this morning. It was really good. They didn't use the best effects in the TV previews. Most of the actors did really well in their rolls too. I really wanted to go see that movie dressed up as Darth Vader.

Speaking of movies, we rented Final Fantasy last night. Geez, in a few of the scenes I mistook the animation for live-action! The story was really interesting too. I've never played any of the games... I don't know if they all tie-in or what. The ending was very anime-ish, but more realistic than most movie endings I've seen (book endings are a completely different matter...).

Had a dinner theatre at my local library Friday night. I was Hattie R. History, the reference librarian. Basically, the entire thing was a court scene. The head librarian died by falling down the stairs, the jury had to figure out if it was an accidental death or murder. I must've done a good job misleading them, lol, they thought I did it. Ha! Turns out to be accidental... well, sort of... it's a bum's fault. Don't ask. I had to be really snooty, don't think I did that well, but annoyance at being questioned -- that I can do. We got a little grief from the moderator about using mild curses (if consider "piss" and "hell" that) and about the prosecutor's line of questioning... that got interesting (Where the "piss" came in: "And were you pissed off about Mr. Handsome [one of the other people being questioned. it wasn't really a trial, more just an inquisition] seeing Ms. Wright [the dead librarian]?" "No! I'm pissed off about being questioned like this. I would NOT kill my best friend!" .... and .... "When did you start...hmmn... fooling around with her?..."). It's a good thing we didn't let younger kids in. The judge was I.B. Cool, a self-proclaimed uncaring, impatient, party-going New Yorkah (wasn't in the character profile, but she pulled it off, lol). She threatened to kick me out for out-bursts against other cast members and the prosecutor. I had to do something while sitting in the audience. It got really boring otherwise, lol.

I forgot what else I was gonna say.

I think I'm going to found the militant wing of the Salvation Army. Sorry, just heard something to that effect in Austin Powers. One of my brothers is watching it...

I have homework to do tommorow... I want to sleep in.... Why do those two things never seem to work each other out. You should be able to use sleep as a homework pass. But then again... it's the only teaching some teachers do...

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/133786-Waking-up-at-430-AM-tommorow