*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/131643-um-er-sneaks-away-before-writing-a-title
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#131643 added November 3, 2001 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
um... er... ::sneaks away before writing a title::
Went to see my school's production of Fiddler on the Roof. Wasn't bad at all. Somehow most of the Russian-Jewish accents disappeared by the second act though. I realized something while watching that play: You can always tell when a play is put on by a highschool by looking at the actors. True, some are really good at stage presence, but for the most part, the guys stand there swaying like they're about to pass out and the girls stand there, stiff as a board, looking like deer in the headlights.

Okay, normal people lose socks. Me? I've lost two pillow cases and counting. I have absolutely no idea where they went. They're not in my room, they're not in my parents' room, they're not in my brothers' room. Right now I am using one of my brothers' left over pillow cases and am searching for another one. That's not to say that I don't lose socks. I lose a million of those. I have so many mismatched pairs of white socks.

I was going through some of my writings. I should really upload them here. And on my site. My site first. I have a lot to do there. I counted: I have over 130 poems typed, and close to twenty extremely short original stories/essays/fan-fics. Go me.

I have off school Monday for a teacher retreat. I have homework to do my tommorow -- algebra, probably latin, um... hm... what else... oh yeah. I have to write a paper for english. All about urban legends and mass hysteria.

Thursday I was so worried about my dog. He had been limping the night before (earning him the nickname "Sir Limpalot", but that's another story) because he had had a bad allergy on one of his hind legs and he had licked it to the point of bleeding. He went out trick-or-treating with my brothers and I and was hopping around on three legs. On Thursday though, he wouldn't walk on either of his back legs and lay on the couch most of the day. I wasn't feeling good at all, so I sat there with him. In the afternoon, he started trembling. I was really worried that there was something seriously wrong with him now. My mom thought he might have lyme disease. We took him to the vet that night. We were there for an hour and a half (not in the waiting room either). They had to take two sets of x-rays of him. The second were taken because the first made it look like he had an enlarged heart. Turns out he didn't and his x-rays looked fine after all. He just sprained a muscle trying to run on three legs. I think he was shaking because he was scared that he couldn't walk. He's a million times better today than he was then.

Okay, it's getting late. I have to write tonight, I never get much of a chance to do that. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/131643-um-er-sneaks-away-before-writing-a-title