*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122263-Breaking-Hearts
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#122263 added August 30, 2001 at 7:44pm
Restrictions: None
Breaking Hearts
"Have you ever broken you're own heart?
Opened up your chest and ripped it apart?"
          - From one of my poems (not published on this site)

Well, I figured that would be a good quote to start off with, since it has something to do with this entry... That's what i've just done. I've just broken my own heart, and I had to. No, I wasn't forced by anyone else. I just realized that the relationship I was in wasn't quite right for my life right now. And though I love the guy with everything in me, I had to break up with him. What a wonderful world, eh?

So, my question to everyone who reads this is: Have you ever broken your own heart? Have you ever had to hurt yourself and someone else because you'd realized that it was the best thing to do in the long run? Please Send a response, even if it's anonymous. I'd really like to find out if i've been a total idiot.

Kgirlfae ~ Wanting

© Copyright 2001 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122263-Breaking-Hearts