*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117897-The-Inquisition-what-a-show
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#117897 added July 28, 2001 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
"The Inquisition (what a show)..."
Damnit, I never got around to watering her plants. Today or yesterday.

Played almost the entire Evita book last night. And again this morning. I like it, lol. And it's surprisingly easy to sight-read.

Went to see Jurassic Park 3 today. Wasn't the greatest, but not too bad. They could've at least modified the theme though. They did for Lost World. I'm fairly sure they actually used the exact same music for the third movie that they did for the first.

After the movie one of my brothers got sick. Oh joy. He threw up on the grass they have outside the theater. So the ride home was great. One sick brother, and constantly being yelled at to shut-up because he didn't feel good. Geez, my brothers don't even give a crap if I get sick. And now, about 20 minutes later, he's as fine as he ever was and playing video games. And of course he's limping because he "hurt his foot" and insists it's broken. He'd be crying if it was broken. If I so much as lightly punch him, he cries. At least he doesn't usually cry when I have to subdue him before he tries to beat me up. Key word: tries. He doesn't know anything about fighting except from what he's seen on TV, in the movies, and in video games.

The dog keeps coming up to my chair and looking at me. I tell him "You're not going out". And he walks away. Maybe he's learned because I've said it so many times. There's always something out there he wants to chase. I doubt he would know what to do with something if he actually caught it. Lap-dogs aren't great hunters, lol.

I stayed up until 2 AM last night writing a non-fiction story. It's called "The Ordeal". I think the only thing that could've made the fics worse would be if they had been Mary-Sue fics. I think the story I wrote turned out pretty good though. I'm probably going to post it on my site with the fandoms changed. "This story is true. Only the fandoms have been changed to protect the ::cough:: innocent."

Speaking of fandoms, can anyone get onto FanFiction.Net? It keeps saying that the URL is not found. Did they get shut down or something?

I'd like to see the theme ingredient on Iron Chef be ketchup. That would be interesting. "And it looks like he's making some kind of dessert. He's putting the ketchup on... what looks like hamburger ice-cream..."

I spent the afternoon typing that story and doing a geometry exam review. I hate bubbly hand-writing. It looks very immature. I can't even read it. I've never written that way so I don't have much experience.

Watched History of the World, Part One last night. It was hilarious. "The Inquisition (what a show)..."

I have to go. Bye-bye.

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117897-The-Inquisition-what-a-show