*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117772-Evita-Paints-and-Mel-Brookss-version-of-history
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#117772 added July 27, 2001 at 7:19pm
Restrictions: None
Evita, Paints, and Mel Brooks's version of history...
Geometry's over next Friday! Yay!! But it also means that I've wasted most of my summer doing nothing with my other free time.

Mom has friends from work coming over tonight. She had me paint a shoebox for one of them, a gag gift kind of thing. I had to paint the box white. I really need new acrylic paints. The only white I had was this really bad tube of titanium white that I had to add so much water to to get it to work like paint. After I was done painting it, it seems that the paint migrated to the sides. It was really diluted (I could barely mix any of the pigment in the water!) and even after several coats, the shoebox showed through.

I rented a Mel Brooks movie to watch on DVD. The History of the World, part one I hear it's pretty corny, but I figured I'd give it a try. The brothers rented two video games for N64. A Star Wars one and a James Bond one.

I haven't seen the hummingbird in our backyard in the past few days. The feeder's still out, but I haven't really been watching it much. That could be why I haven't seen it.

I need to rant about history repeating itself, but I just can't right now for some reason or another. I think I might have ranted that one out. I've written maybe 3 or 4 rants about it already.

Mom's friends are here. It's alright if I be anti-social. They're going outside to be isolated from us anyway at least for snacks (I'd write orderves, but it would be phonetically spelled... lol...)

I got the sheet music for Evita today. It's one of a bunch that I sent away for online. They're coming from different places, so I have no idea when the rest are coming. I also got the Weekly World News tabloid from the supermarket. Those are so hilarious.

I think I ought to check whether or not my neighbor's plants got watered. I'll do that now. I might write another entry later.

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117772-Evita-Paints-and-Mel-Brookss-version-of-history