*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/116215-Crashing-Corrupting-Freezing-All-computers-are-good-for
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#116215 added July 14, 2001 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Crashing, Corrupting, Freezing: All computers are good for?
Computers were invented to annoy the living hell out of people, weren't they. I was trying to save all of the files I've created on my laptop to a CD so I could fix my computer without worrying about losing all of my files. Well, it took at least 5 times to finally get it right, and then, after I had already locked the CD-RW, I found out about half the files were corrupt for some reason. So I had to start another disk (which actually worked perfectly). Anyway, I spent almost the entire day working on that and didn't get to the actual fixing of the computer.

I have finished over a gallon of orange juice in two days. I've been thirsty.

"Apple" is a weird word. I do that sometimes. I'll see a word and it seems spelled completely wrong, but I know it's not. I had trouble with "and" one time... *Wink*

Either somehow someone tells John Edwards the information or he's genuine. Or they they severely edit the show so you don't see the number of utter guesses he has (which actually seems quite possible now that I think about it. they constantly switch the camera between the interviewer and the interviewee.)

Oh, by the way, that statement didn't come out of nowhere. I'm half-watching the Sci Fi Channel. They had a commercial for it.

I'm so bored...

One of my brothers just came up and said, "During that John Edwards show, when he says 'They're standing next to you,' they probably jack up the air conditioning or have some guy with pliers pulling the hairs on the back of the people's necks."

"Weak as I am, no tears for you.
Deep as I am, I'm no one's fool.
Weak as I am...
So what am I now?
I'm all of those soft words
I once owned...
In this tainted soul
In this weak young heart
Am I too much for you?...
Weak as I am, am I too much for you?"

I love that song. It's off the Mission: Impossible soundtrack. "Weak" by Skunk Anansie.

Well, I really had no point for this entry other than the computer thing. I oughta close up my laptop and unplug all the stuff I have attached to it. I'm surprised I didn't blow a fuse earlier.

I should go. Make sure I don't end up blowing a fuse. I might've if the air conditioning had been on...


~a_g_

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/116215-Crashing-Corrupting-Freezing-All-computers-are-good-for