*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/114121-HELLO-my-name-is-scribbled-illegibly-on-the-clouds
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#114121 added June 27, 2001 at 5:06pm
Restrictions: None
HELLO, my name is: ...scribbled illegibly on the clouds...
I've always considered a thing like a journal to be an extremely private thing. Never to be read by anyone until your corporeal body has long since turned to dust.

But maybe that would be waiting too long after all.

To tell the truth, I'm a little reluctant to write in this. I've kept diaries and journals since I was age... 7? 8? Either way, I never let anyone see the insides of any of them. I value my privacy. I love writing things no one might ever see. It's some kind of private thrill that just... I don't even have the slightest idea how to describe it. The only thing that I can think of to compare it to is some kind of pseudo-Fantasia movie playing on the big screen in my head with my mind's eye in the best seat in the house. Not that I'm comparing it to a cartoon or a movie, but the music, the emotions, the colors, the shapes, the movement, the ... oh, I don't know. That was my best effort at describing it. Maybe you got the picture, but I'm more than willing to believe you didn't.

I don't know how often I'll write. I'm not giving any guarantees other than I will at least attempt writing in it often...

© Copyright 2001 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/114121-HELLO-my-name-is-scribbled-illegibly-on-the-clouds