*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
7
8
11
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076398
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1076398 added September 14, 2024 at 5:58am
Restrictions: None
Patience and Persistence
Prompt: Patience and persistent. What do they mean in your life?

I don't have Patience. I wait for a Doctor to come into the office. It is like what is taking so long? I hate waiting on the Doctor ro call me back. I take my mother shopping. I am done in no time. She is shopping. I don't know what takes her so long. I don't do well with waiting. At my job. It was hard to be patient. I would tell my patients it was time for their medicine. He or she would take forever to come out of their room. At work, we were on a schedule. It was like it is time. It was hard being patient with patients. Sad. Our bosses expected us to get done like yesterday.

Persistent. Mom needed to get Dad's money after he died for his pension so she could have money coming in. They were in no hurry to give her, her money. We would take her to the VA and we had to get firm. I hate being persistent but sometimes you don't have a choice. In life, you have deadlines. You have to be persistent or people will walk all over you. You are expected to do your job so you expect the same from others.

Patience and persistent are necessary to get through life. Time doesn't wait on no one.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076398