*Magnify*
◄     September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
3
4
7
11
12
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076346-Thursday-9524
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2326170
My journey from fat to fit!
#1076346 added September 10, 2024 at 1:41am
Restrictions: None
Thursday, 9/5/24
I weighed 285.8 pounds this morning.

I had to go do laundry today, so I didn’t go for a walk like usual. Before now, I would buy a burrito from the Mexican wagon across the street from the laundromat, or go to the nearby store and buy $20 worth of junk food. I prepared for my diet this morning by making a peanut butter sandwich, a bag of baby carrots, and some beef sticks.

I went to the store while my clothes were in the washers, and bought a quart of milk, a diet A & W root beer, and a large jug of Pine Sol. After buying the Pine Sol, I tried to put it sideways in one of my duffel bags, and it spilled because the lid screwed on but didn’t have an inner seal, and someone had loosened it in the store before I bought it. I had to buy a roll of paper towels and clean out my bags. The store keeper let me grab another jug of Pine Sol for free. I spent about $25, but my goal wasn’t to save money, but to avoid eating junk food.

On the way home, the woman who gives me rides stopped at a fruit stand and she paid $12 for a watermelon, and we split it. When I got back to my trailer, I cut up half of it and put it into a Ziploc bag for her, and I kept the other half. I heated up the rest of the left over home made chicken chow Mein from dinner last night, and had that for lunch.

Later, I had some watermelon for a snack, and had oatmeal, plain non-fat Greek yogurt, and cinnamon for dinner.

Some time after dinner, I had some watermelon.

© Copyright 2024 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076346-Thursday-9524