*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076321-Princess-Willow-Blog-Entry
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1076321 added September 9, 2024 at 4:31pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Willow Blog Entry
I will be writing as Princess Willow.

Being a Princess isn't easy. I know I am not a peasant and have all the advantages of being Royal. I have a dragon Atarath that I love. He saved me from a alligator when I fell in the water. I thought this dragon was going to eat me. He was so sweet. I love him. We have ran from trolls and pirates. He can breathe fire and that saved us. It is great to have a dragon. He is the best.

I enjoy helping the cooks bake cookies and cakes. I make sure my best friend Atarath gets his share of goodies.

I can yield a sword and I defeated pirates. I rode with the knights and fought the enemy soldiers. Father wasn't happy but he was thankful that I was safe. I promised not to fight along side the knights anymore. I do yield my sword against the trolls when needed. I am a Princess and a warrior as well. My life would be boring otherwise. Riding my pet dragon, he breathes fire and no one messes with us.

I have to go to balls. I dance with the knights and other important men that are single. I am sixteen and father wants me to marry. I won't be forced into marriage. I will fly off on Atarath and never return before I get stuck in a loveless marriage.

I danced with a knight named Roman. He has dark hair and pretty blue eyes. He is handsome. I do like him. One of my ladies in waiting wanted to dance with him and I told her no. He is mine. Is this the romance stuff women get hung up on? I will be seeing Roman at the next ball.

I talked to Atarath about Roman. He put his head on my lap. I told Atarath that I will always love him and we will always be in each other's life. Who ever I marry, will have to accept my dragon. I will talk to Roman about my dragon.

I got to talk to Roman and told him about Atarath. He wanted to meet him. Roman met Atarath and they are friends. Atarath held out his claw to him and Roman bowed to him.

Marriage. Not yet. I promised father I will marry Roman in six months. Roman asked me and we are going to wait. He kissed me and I am happy. We flew around on Atarath. I am a Princess. I have Atarath and Roman. I think we are in love. I have it all. I promise after I am married, I will hang my sword on the wall and be a Lady and a Princess.
456 Words

Beautiful Princess Willow and Dragon Atarath Frame.
Beautiful Princess Willow and Dragon Atarath Plaque
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076321-Princess-Willow-Blog-Entry