*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
7
8
11
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076314
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1076314 added September 5, 2024 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Muppets
Prompt: Lyn reminded us about Jim Henson and his cute Muppets. She mentioned Kermit and Miss Piggy. She asked who our favorite Muppet is.

I love Kermit and Miss Piggy. My son loved Kermit and liked to talk like him. He was a year old. He picked up Kermit sheets at Macys. I bought them and a Kermit comforter.

I loved singing the opening theme of The Muppets. I like dancing around entertaining my son.

I loved Miss Piggy. She would dance around and chase after Kermit. I was like Miss Piggy chasing after guys and I found my Kermit. My son had a stuffed Kermit and Miss Piggy and they sit on his bed together. I have a ceramic Miss Piggy by my Barbies. Miss Piggy would dance around and swing her pearls. Too cute. I hung out with a girl who looked just like Miss Piggy. She had a lot of boyfriends.

I liked the hecklers Statler and Waldo. They were two cute old men.

I liked the dog Ralph. There you have it. Thanks for the prompt.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076314