*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076085
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076085 added September 2, 2024 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Mentors
I have been here 22 years and a lot of members have inspired me and mentors. I have to chose three. Here goes.

♥tHiNg♥ We met my first week here. I loved her novel Sara's Port. I enjoyed reading her poems and the pictures of her basset hound Boo. She and I exchanged emails and became friends. I admire her. We do Campfires together and she is part of my groups and we have been there for each other. I appreciate her suggestions with my writing and she is a hero to me. Did I mention she has a Degree in Literature? She is a mentor to me and she is spiritual like me.

Sunny She inspires me. She loves cute images and uses them in all her items. She writes cute poems and items and she is spiritual like me. She cheers me on in my writing and groups. She is a good writer and I learn from her. We have been friends since my first month here. She makes me laugh. She sent me the book of poems she had published and they lifted me up and I learned from them.

Angel. She is a black case. She does all my artwork I use for my stories. She designed my book covers for my novels. She wrote cute stories. She inspired me and helped me with suggestions for writing. She and I became friends my first week here. We are family. Bobby Sherman from Here Come The Brides is her second cousin. Anyway, I wish I could do artwork. Angel gave me suggestions for my writing. She quit writing but still does artwork and she has a graphic art Degree.

These are my mentors. They are my sisters and friends and women I admire as well as good writers.
Image of me as a Princess and my best friend Angel who made this.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076085