*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076071-Earn-the-Badge-Mentor-Monday
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
Life, Adventure, Family, Writing what else is there? Random thoughts.
#1076071 added September 2, 2024 at 5:31am
Restrictions: None
Earn the Badge, Mentor Monday
This is for Mentor Monday for the following forum:

FORUM
Earn the Badge - Closed   (E)
You want it? Earn it. How? Complete these simple tasks and the badge is yours!
#2133333 by Purple Wishing WDC Happy 24th


The Prompt: We all have people on WDC who've helped us out. Tell us about 3 people that have been like a mentor to you. What have they done? What help was invaluable? Write a blog entry or a static item and link it here.

For me, a mentor is someone you can go to when you need a little help. A mentor is a wise and trusted counselor who you know you can seek out for wisdom.

My first mentor was Starr Phenix . We were both writing at the time. I had done fan fiction and wanted to branch out. She had come up with her own original series which I wrote fan fiction for (Think Bastian and Edana.) She found Writing.com and lead me to the site. I joined the very next day.

As I was serious about wanting to grow my writing, I followed her lead when it came to learning the website and I was very appreciative of her guidance. You can still find some of my earlier work in my port. She was there to help me get preferred and helped me become a moderator.

My next two mentors really helped me grow into my role as a moderator and they are Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ and iKïyå§ama .

Ẃeβ࿚ẂỉԎḈĥ is wonderfully reliable and dependable and it’s her dedication and upbeat attitude that I admire. When I needed help with the Bard’s Hall (which was originally created by Starr Phenix Webbie was there for me. She’s incredibly creative and I couldn’t have a better friend and mentor here on the site. Whenever I have a technical question, I know I can ask Webbie. And when I need to be talked off the ledge, I always go to Webbie first before I blow my vibes. (((hugs))) Webbie

iKïyå§ama has created such a wonderful group with the Angel Army. I love how she has built up the community over the years. I’m proud to be a member and I can’t thank Kiya enough for being so incredibly patient with me as I was tied up with the boys, their scouting adventures, and being their personal chauffer. With the boys graduating, I’m happy to spend my time giving back to the Angel Army. Whenever I need a graphic, Kiya has always been there for me. She’s such a fabulous talented graphic artist. I love her artwork. She’s another one I can go to when I have a technical question or when I need guidance regarding an issue.

I’m happy to know that when I need a little guidance when it comes to Writing.com, I can always touch base with them.

Happy 24th WDC!


© Copyright 2024 StephBee (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076071-Earn-the-Badge-Mentor-Monday