*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
11
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075900-Random-words
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1075900 added August 30, 2024 at 2:10am
Restrictions: None
Random words
FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

Have fun with these words: random, interception, ingredients, cookies, guys or girls, trees, bear, and berries.

These are a selection of very random words today, Lyn. But perhaps they hold the ingredients for an interesting post.
I have just this minute returned from having coffee at a friend’s house and she had made some cookies. They were straight out of the oven and the house smelled of chocolate and berries.

I’ve completed my story for the What a Character Contest. Hopefully I have followed the rules this time. It’s about a plane crash through the heavily treed jungle. The character is the only survivor. She battles the odds and hopes for rescue maybe from her favourite survivalist, Bear Grylls. She wonders why the plane suddenly fell from the sky and thinks there might have been an interception to the mayday call which the pilot surely made before the crash. She waits to be rescued by the guys or girls from the army search and rescue helicopter.

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075900-Random-words