*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075825-Princess-Willow-and-Atarath-Beginning-Of-A-Friendship
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1075825 added September 4, 2024 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Princess Willow and Atarath, Beginning Of A Friendship
Princess Willow was eight years old and she was bored being a Princess. She would help the cooks bake cakes. She would run through the castle. Her parents would tell her to behave like a Princess. She would sit on her father's throne and yell off with their head. The King would yell at her to get out of his chair. It was his throne. Willow would cry and get out.

Princess Willow went outside and ran in the woods. She would pet the squirrels and chase the butterflies. She wasn't looking where she was going and she fell in the river. Her pretty blue dress was ruined. The big, green alligator saw her and was headed her way. She swam as best as she could but that alligator was fast. She screamed. Willow heard a loud noise and a big shadow was over her. Now, what? She cried. A huge, black dragon blew fire on the alligator and he was dead. Willow braced herself. The dragon picked her up with his claws and didn't hurt her. He gently dropped her on a big boulder.

"You are beautiful. Thank you. You aren't mean. You saved me."

Atarath bowed. Willow hugged him. "I will call you Atarath.I love you. I am Princess Willow by the way." Atarath gently nudged Willow.

Willow went outside every day and she and Atarath would fly over the village. Once pirates tried to attack but Atarath blew fire on them. The village and kingdom were safe with Atarath around. The King and Queen knew Willow was safe and she had something to do everyday hanging out with Atarath. Princess Willow was happy and she grew up but it would soon be time for her to marry and take on the duties of Princess and she and Atarath wouldn't be together everyday. That will be another story.
Blonde Princess and Dragon Poser 4. Reminds me of Daenerys.
Beautiful Princess Willow and Dragon Atarath Ribbon
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075825-Princess-Willow-and-Atarath-Beginning-Of-A-Friendship