*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
11
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075494-Repetitive
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1075494 added August 19, 2024 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Repetitive
FORUM
Blog City Prompt Forum  (E)
Message forum for Blog City group members to place their entries to blog prompts
#1972533 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

Prompt: Repetition
What do you think about events, people, knowledge and thoughts that keep repeating themselves? Are they ever useful to you?

This is an interesting question. I often wonder if there is anything new. The same old events happen each year and after being alive for eighty of those years they seem to come around quicker each time.

Our local Royal Show for instance. It’s on every September and each time it’s on I always say “surely not again. Wasn’t it on only last month?”

Elections. The same old thing. Same speeches, same promises. Same same same.

Easter, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Fathers Day and yes even WdC’s birthday! They come around so quickly and they all have the same advertising and hype.

We have a large family and the same problems crop up regularly but with different family members. The only benefit of having experienced the outcomes many times is to know for sure is “this too will pass.”

© Copyright 2024 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075494-Repetitive