*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075312
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1075312 added August 15, 2024 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
Dogs
Prompt: A dog is the only thing that loves you more then himself. Write about this in your Blog entry today l.

I have had 2 cats since I have been married. I was around dogs and cats when I stayed with my grandparents. After Dad retired from the Air Force, he and Mom had dogs and cats. I love all the dogs and cats I know. I love my kitty and the other cat I had. They have love to give to. Cats are great, too.

A dog can be neglected and abused and he will still love you. Dogs are loyal and protect those they love. Dogs want food, shelter, love and what humans want. They love their masters more then themselves. They are sweet and caring. I love Dogs and animals more then people. I feed dogs under the table. They sit on my lap. I would rather be in a room full of dogs then people. Dogs. They would give their lives for you. That is priceless and devotion. That is love.
Image of me as a Princess and my best friend Angel who made this.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075312