*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074919
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1074919 added August 8, 2024 at 11:37am
Restrictions: None
Austin By Dasha
48 Hour Music Challenge
Austin By Dasha

This song. A cheating boyfriend. In this video, the woman sees her boyfriend cheating on her as she peeks in the window. Living with a guy and it doesn't work out. In some situations, the guy won't leave. Depends on whose house it is. If you're renting, I guess you both leave.

The one line: Did your boots stop working? The one man I lived with. His boots stopped working. He was worthless. So sad. His parents tried to turn him into something good.

This bought back bad memories and past hurt. The woman in the song says bad words and I get it. It takes time but you heal and you have to move on. Going to a bar and drinking. You met another guy. What do you gain? I did some drinking after a break up and meet another guy. One said he was married and had kids, I told him to go home to his wife and kids.

If you love a man and he loves you, you will be true to each other and not cheat on each other. I felt for the woman in the video. Been there. Done that. I am glad I am happily married.

I have never been to Austin. I suppose it is a nice place to live.

This song and video bought back bad memories. The lyrics and the woman saying swear words. No way to live. I didn't care for the song or video. I felt bad for her and it bought back bad memories. I will sign off now and hope everyone finds happiness.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074919