*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074906
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#1074906 added August 7, 2024 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
Lightens Burdens
Prompt: "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of it for anyone else." Charles Dickens Write about this quote in your Blog entry today. It is always nice to help others with their problems and it is nice when someone helps you as well. You always feel good when people are nice to you an you are nice to them. Bullies and mean people. You think bad thoughts about them and when bad things happen to them, they got what they deserve. You feel that they are useless. Sad really. We need to help each other and care. We like feeling helpful and not useless. I worked in nursing and I liked helping them. When they were mean, you didn't enjoy being around them. When a mentally ill person I took care of was mean and yelling, it wasn't easy feeling they were of some use. Later, they took their meds and got counseling, they were friendly and you felt good about them. This is how I see people.

Image of me as a Princess and my best friend Angel who made this.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074906