*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074848-Saving-The-Dragon
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1074848 added August 12, 2024 at 9:18am
Restrictions: None
Saving The Dragon
Princess Willow was friends with the big, black dragon Atarath. She met him when she was a little girl. She had fallen in the river and the gentle dragon flew down and got her out. She would fly on him and go see him a lot. She loved him and she knew the dragon was over three hundred years old but he wasn't feeling well. Willow went to see the wizard Nellans to see if he had something to help him get well. Nellans brewed a potion that would help Atarath. The Princess took the potion and headed towards the cave. She was in the woods and she heard growling. She was behind a tree and she saw four of the knights with Atarath. They had him chained and on a big, wagon and it took all their strength to push it. Princess Willow was mad. She picked up a big rock and flung it and it hit one of the knights. The knight had an injured foot. The knights were worthless.

"Leave him alone. You have no right to chain him up. He isn't feeling well. If you knights don't leave now, I will tell father you acted inappropriately to me and you know what I mean."

The knights didn't want a feud with the King so they left.

Willow went up to Atarath and gave him the potion. The dragon was better in a minute as soon as he swallowed it. Willow hugged him.

"Atarath, let's get those knights." Atarath growled. Willow climbed on his back and away they flew. They flew above the knights and Atarath blew fire on them. The knights yelled. They were a little burned but would be alright.

Willow yelled down: "Serves you right."

The Princess and Atarath flew away and the dragon was never sick again. The knights never bothered the dragon again. If you see a blonde Princess flying on s black dragon, just wave. They won't hurt you.

I was thinking of Daenerys and her dragon. This Poser is beautiful.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074848-Saving-The-Dragon