*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
7
8
11
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074654-Beat-It-Nature
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1074654 added August 1, 2024 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Beat It, Nature
Prompt: The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe to match your nature with Nature. Your thoughts?

Our hearts beat naturally. Some things make them beat faster. The universe. I ask. Do our hearts beat faster in outer space? Nature. The nature of people. This is our personalities. We need to be ourselves. We do our best, follow the ten commandments and serve God and Jesus. Our personalities and nature. Be kind to plants, the animals and the universe. We only get one world. I hope men will quit trying to destroy the earth. We do want our hearts to beat and enjoy the universe. Live each day as it comes. The goal of life. It is a personal matter that can vary from person to person. We keep our beliefs, values and cultures. Find joy, contentment, and satisfaction in one's relationships. Enjoy hobbies, love families, animals, have pets and find happiness as we set goals and work towards them. Find yourself through spiritual beliefs. You live in the universe and your heart will keep beating. Nature and your nature will shine through.
A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074654-Beat-It-Nature