*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074589-blogging-blues
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#1074589 added July 30, 2024 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
blogging blues
It has been almost 3 weeks since I have last blogged. It has not been pretty. In fact I cry almost every day since prob #1 my very special and loving boy kitty died of what I am guessing is pancreatitis. The end was not pretty. He went to a special animal hospital and had a stroke. I was shocked and my final conclusion was he was scared to death and missed his family. If I had known I would have brought him home to be with us and die with his family. My husband and I are devastated. He was cremated and his ashes are in a place of honor in the house. His name was Stubby and was so sweet. We both miss him.

My other cat misses her friend. Her appetite is low so I am going to watch her carefully. I will give her an appetite stimulant if necessary.

Number 2-The heat is unbearable . 90 plus or almost 100 degree weather is gross.

Number 3 A good high school friend passed away yesterday. She had health issues for a while. But some of our other friends stayed with her in the hospital. It is good to know how great our friends are. The younger generation must learn that, probably the hard way.

Number 4 My writing is down. I've become blah. I do want to finish projects but it ain't, it won't and probably will take time. I hope I can finish the one I am interested in before I get very sick or die.

There is more but I'll get to them soon. I just want to rest, sleep or whatever.

Sorry folks. I will do better next time. See ya!

© Copyright 2024 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074589-blogging-blues