*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074384
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1074384 added July 25, 2024 at 4:38pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Planet
Prompt: What is your favorite planet?

I like Saturn and Pluto. I love the rings on Saturn. I like to walk on Saturn. I wonder if I would shine like the rings do if I could walk on Saturn. My one character Sephora, is the Queen of Stardust and she is from Saturn and a hero in my stories. I see Saturn is blue in pictures. I love Adel's Saturn earrings. I have a small blue Saturn necklace. Saturn is impressive. Poor Pluto is so little that you have to love him. I can't believe he isn't one of the planets anymore. I want to adopt him. He is cute. I think dwarfs of any kind is cute.

The moon was a prompt last weekend. I didn't write about it. I remember watching Walter Cronkite and seeing the moon walk. The moon was so neat. I like the wolf moon, hunters moon and red moon. The blood, red moon makes me think of vampires. I heard people say it wasn't really the moon. It was a fake moon in Hollywood that they used for movies. We have all seen pictures and the footage and heard the men talk who were there walking on the moon. I was 13 and quite impressed. I enjoy seeing the moon at night. I used to see it all the time when i was working midnights. I love it. It guided me to work. It was beautiful.

Outer Space could be interesting but I will just watch it in the movies. Works for me.

Beautiful poser of Ice Princess by best friend Angel.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074384