*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074255-Ove-Marango-and-the-Ninja-Monkeys-meet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2312723
The Guinea Pig Files. Tales of Ralph, Toby and Graham
#1074255 added July 22, 2024 at 7:19am
Restrictions: None
Ove Marango and the Ninja Monkeys meet
Ove Marango - Oldest, craftiest, sneakiest and, above all, the most generous of all the Ninja Monkeys sat in his banana throne (that is a throne modelled on bananas, and not literally a throne made of bananas obviously, I mean, that would be a bit squishy even before thy got over-ripe and... anyway...)

"The time of a prophesy is upon us." He addressed the various small hooded figures seated in a semi-circle about him.

"It speaks of the coming of a very silly person to the Newsfeed."

"Excuse me Ove, but does he come to save the world?"

Ove frowned at the smallest monkey. "No Call-Me-Maybe, he does not. He's a complete pillock for a start. But his appearance in the Newsfeed heralds the time of gweeping."

"Shouldn't that be 'weeping' Ove?" asked another monkey, who went by the name of Money-for-Nothing.

Ove reached down and put on his gold rimmed spectacles, which were round in the style of his heroes Ghandi, and John Lennon. he consulted his notes.

"Definitely 'gweeping'."

"That'll be something to do with those guinea pigs then." Said Call-Me-Maybe helpfully.

"Five Guinea Pigs and a Quokka to be specific." Said Ove.

"What's a Quokka?"

"She's Australian. I think that's all that needs to be said." Ove informed them.

Several of the ninja monkeys surreptitiously reached into their hoodies for phones and started stabbing at the screens. Ove studiously ignored a cry of 'Awww cute'.

"It appears that our purposes and theirs are aligned for the time being, as we strive to bring a little joy and happiness to the good folk of WDC. Goodness knows they need and deserve them."

"What shall we do then Master Ove?"

"We shall meet with these guinea pigs."

"And the quokka?"

"Yes, and the quokka, and we see how we can help them further in this merit badge giveaway thing they're doing. See if we can't encourage a few more folk to sign up for a free badge. I've already made an ahem!, small donation to the silly persons funds so he can afford quite a few badges I should think. Now go to it."

Suddenly the room was empty, and Ove sat back and sipped his banana daiquiri.



"Errm Toby, do you believe in ghosts?"

"Only at Halloween Ralph. Why?"

"I just saw something out of the corner of my eye and it looked like a small hoodie with a tail."

"I'd lay off the banana daiquiris old chap."
© Copyright 2024 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074255-Ove-Marango-and-the-Ninja-Monkeys-meet