*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074254-Christmas-Teaser-Two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2312723
The Guinea Pig Files. Tales of Ralph, Toby and Graham
#1074254 added July 22, 2024 at 7:15am
Restrictions: None
Christmas Teaser Two
Angus Brosnigag (World famous Director, Playwright, Self-publicist and Bonsai Wrestler):

Start with the usual yadda- yadda, (that'll upset Graham). Don't forget to mention juggling for tj ~ HiLo Silver - Away! 's benefit. And cue the Unicyclistic Ventriloquist...

GUINEA PIG ONE (Ralph): Hey chaps, I've just had Murray on the phone.

(Ralph and Toby look expectantly at Graham)

GUINEA PIG THREE (Graham): Ah yes the delightful Mr. Minty, our esteemed agent, and what did he have to say for himself?

(Ralph and Toby exchange slightly troubled glances)

RALPH: We're famous.

GUINEA PIG TWO (Toby): We are?

GRAHAM: How so?

RALPH (Dramatically - That is with much nose twitching and excited squeaks and gweeps!):

We are getting our very own Merit Badge.

TOBY: Woohoo!

RALPH: Yep. The The StoryMistress has worked her magic, and we're going to be on a Merit Badge.

GRAHAM: Gweep!

RALPH: Gweep indeed old chap. But there's more. I think our badge is the one that's going to be given away on Christmas Day.

TOBY: Demand will be high.

RALPH: Oh I should think so. A free Merit Badge featuring 'The Three Wise Guinea Pigs', what's not to like?

GRAHAM: Remind me again, how do folks get one of these badges?

TOBY: They have to let Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness know, either by a comment on this post, or an email.

RALPH: Yes, but they have to pick a number bet5ween 1 and 24 as well, so they can be in for a draw for extra merit badges.

GRAHAM: So don't forget to tell him what number you want - that's important.

RALPH: I'm so excited I think we should celebrate.

TOBY: Tell you what, let's go to the 'Fig and Serpent', they do a delicious Dandelion Salad there.

(Exit Ralph, Graham and Toby).

Angus Brosnigag: This has been a Capering Cavy Company production for BBC None. Written and produced by Angus Brosnigag, Director, Angus Brosnigag.
© Copyright 2024 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074254-Christmas-Teaser-Two