*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074250-Guinea-Pig-Ladies-and-a-Quokka-Discuss-Boars
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2312723
The Guinea Pig Files. Tales of Ralph, Toby and Graham
#1074250 added July 22, 2024 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
Guinea Pig Ladies (and a Quokka) Discuss Boars
A QUOKKA NAMED ROSIE: I think its sweet. They're going to be working hard in the Newsfeed and appearing in the Cutesy Critters Christmas Nativity Thingy that keeps changing it's name. We should totally get them little Santa hats to wear, they'd look adorable.

A GUINEA PIG NAMED GWENDOLYN: Hmm! Well Ralph seemed to like wearing his hat, I suppose we might.

(Teresa and Rosie exchange knowing looks)

ROSIE: And we can invite them to a Barbecue on Christmas Day.

A GUINEA PIG NAMED TERESA: I have to ask. You don't have any connections to an Argentine Restaurant or anything do you Rosie?

ROSIE: No-o? What makes you think that?

TERESA: Just something I heard about, I'm glad you aren't anyway.

GWENDOLYN: Bit cold for a barbecue here. Besides, how do you barbecue dandelions?

ROSIE: Don't know, I've never been to one.

(Gwendolyn and Teresa exchange raised eyebrows - difficult to accomplish when you are a guinea pig)

TERESA: Are we involved in this Sardines event? I don't fancy being packed in a broom cupboard with loads of other people much.

ROSIE: I thought it had something to do with socks.

GWENDOLYN: That was before the Ninja Monkeys bought them all.

ROSIE: Ninja Monkeys?

TERESA: Mysterious philanthropists with a penchant for anonymity and stealth.

GWENDOLYN (In an aside to Teresa): 'M glad it was you had to say all that and not me.

ALSO GWENDOLYN: We could well be involved in the promotional side of the Advent Merit Badge Giveaway, we've got the same agent, Murray Minty.

ROSIE: Murray Mints, Murray Mints, Too good to hurry mints.

TERESA: You know, I think you just might be a perfect match for Graham Rosie.

ROSIE: Was he the one with the brown suit?

GWENDOLYN: That's the one.

ALSO GWENDOLYN (but slyly): We saw you smiling at him.

TERESA: To be fair though Gwen, Rosie smiles at everyone and everything.

ROSIE: It's Quokka thing.

GWENDOLYN: She be right. No worries.
© Copyright 2024 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074250-Guinea-Pig-Ladies-and-a-Quokka-Discuss-Boars