*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074115
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1074115 added July 18, 2024 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
Lighthouses
Prompt: Lighthouses. Have you ever visited a Lighthouse? Write about Lighthouses in your Blog entry today.

I have visited two Lighthouses. One in Michigan City, Indiana. There are two Lighthouses. The old lighthouse is a museum. Pictures of ships that went down. A child's room with toys. Lighthouse equipment. The light upstairs. It is nice. The second one you walk to and it is on the lake. It's treachous in the winter time. A man fell in the ice and drowned. It is safe to tour the old one.

St. Augustine, Florida. I love the lighthouse there. I climbed all 300 some steps and wore myself out. The light is at the very top. They wouldn't let us up there. It was too windy. I can't believe the poor lighthouse keeper climbed all those steps to the light every day. There is a cardboard picture of the lighthouse keeper and I posed with him for a picture. The lighthouse has three rooms downstairs. They are neat. A Woodstove. Seeing the ocean out the windows.

It is rumored to have ghosts of children but I didn't see them.

The lighthouse is black and white striped. I love lighthouses. I am glad I got to tour the ones I did.


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074115