*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074081-adherenniums-Advent-anecdotes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2312723
The Guinea Pig Files. Tales of Ralph, Toby and Graham
#1074081 added July 17, 2024 at 3:41pm
Restrictions: None
adherennium's Advent anecdotes
GUINEA PIG ONE (Ralph): Oh dear.

GUINEA PIG TWO (Toby): What is it?

(Both RALPH and TOBY turn expectantly to GRAHAM, who does not disappoint)

GUINEA PIG THREE (Graham): Gottle of Geer, Gottle of Geer, Gweep!

RALPH: Thank you Graham.

TOBY: Well come on, spill the beans, what's afoot?

RALPH: He's been having ideas.

TOBY: Oh Dear, that sounds ominous. Does it involve us?

RALPH: Naturally. He's been thinking about December and what he might do to inflict misery bring some fun to the Newsfeed.

GRAHAM (Gnomically): Ha, ha, ha, hee ,hee hee.

TOBY: You can tell he's a Bowie fan. So what are his dread ideas?

RALPH: So far they seem to involve socks, and something called 'Adherennium's Advent Anecdotes'

TOBY: It sounds truly awful.

GRAHAM: It might never happen of course.

RALPH: True, but he LIKES causing trouble entertaining people.

GRAHAM: So how does it involve us?

TOBY: Do we have to sit in the socks? Have they been washed? Can we get the GPAAATUGP involved?

RALPH: Well of course we .. what? What is the GPAAATUGP?

GRAHAM (Knowledgeably): Guinea Pig Alliance Against Anything That Upsets Guinea Pigs. Jolly good eh?

TOBY: We came up with it whilst you were doing that pumpkin spice thingy.

RALPH: It hardly rolls off the tongue does it? Anyway as far as I know the socks are numbered from 1 to 24 and hung out with a different anecdote each day during advent.

TOBY: Right. And we're not involved in the actual socks bit?

RALPH: I think we might be involved in the anecdotes.

GRAHAM: Then what happens?

RALPH: Not 100% sure but it seems to involve inviting members of the Newsfeed to pick a sock.

GRAHAM: Intriguing...

to be continued (is it Hook Day? Leave 'em hanging? No? - Drat!)
© Copyright 2024 Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness (UN: adherennium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adherennium Dr of Phoolishness has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074081-adherenniums-Advent-anecdotes