*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073819
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1073819 added July 13, 2024 at 10:12am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 64 - Something Cheesy
“Marshmallow Toes…” Minh T. giggled, staying close behind me. “Don’t got a nickname for you yet, but I’ll find one.”

I wanted to put them in my mouth about as badly as marshmallows.

“I wanna actually sit in the pool when we’re done with this, Toadette. Heck, maybe you’ll better see these toes of mine.”

“Ah, how great.” I stopped. “Can I admit something? I didn’t think this far ahead.”

“Huh?”

“I thought it was all gonna work out like a spy film or something.” I shrugged with an embarrassed smile on my face.

“Toadette…” She slapped her face. “Good thing I’m here.”

She pulled out her phone. Wait. Was she using her brain? Because this seemed like the dumbest and most obvious way to spy on somebody.

“Put your phone in your pocket and keep it on, right now.” She groaned. “Just do it, quit asking so many questions!”

“You really think this is gonna work, wow.”

“It will as long as Her Highness or one of his guys doesn’t catch on. Come on, let’s get back to the room, somewhere more private.”

Once we were inside, Minh T. turned up the volume on her phone. Our heads were so close that our caps were touching. And, lying on our stomachs, it meant nothing visual would be able to distract me from the conversation.

“How is removing more guards supposed to help us?” Captain Toad sounded exasperated.

“They’ll still be working, just further throughout the city as opposed to directly in the festival,” Peach said.

“Our job is to protect you and the people in that event. If you want more security in the whole city, may I suggest you get the police to do their job?”

“I have less confidence in them than I do your men. With all the trouble caused by the Scapellis, how are we supposed to know they won’t attack another area during the festival? Or worse, somebody specific.”

He sighed. “The only person they’d go after is that tennis chick, and last time I checked, we got to her first, didn’t we?”

“You’re not thinking of all the possible scenarios.”

I looked at Minh T. “We’re going to a festival with less protection?”

“Huh. That’s weird.”

“Toads, if you would, I’d like to talk to your captain alone.” Once a door closed, Peach cleared her throat. “Toadette.”

My eyes widened.

“What?” Captain Toad asked. “Yeah, the new girl. What’s she gotta do with this?”

“I mean, she’s been very helpful to our cause. She’s a very talented girl. And then she decided to torch a whole building.”

“I’m sorry?” He feigned ignorance, considering I told him about the events the very night they happened. “That building was a freak accident with no suspect other than the tomboy who, even after my men interrogated her, claimed innocence.”

“The reason the Scapellis are pointing fingers at that girl is because she’s had a run-in with the law in Mushroom City in the past; her DNA is already in the system. But I had our people compare the unknown DNA to those who we brought on this trip, and lo and behold, they found two matches.”

“Shit…” I gulped.

“You’re suggesting Toadette went and personally burnt that building down?”

“Do you see another possibility?”

“We might know that, but the Scapellis don’t. And if they do, that’s even more reason to have my men in that festival.”

“Think.” Peach’s voice got louder. “Do you think they’re incapable of conducting their own investigations, captain? We in Toad Town and some of the smaller cities are more accustomed to our items or magic. Here, these types of scum love using firearms. While we may not go down in one shot, a well-aimed bullet to the brain of a weak Toad guarantees a swift demise. Bye-bye, dear Toadette.”

Captain Toad kept silent.

“It’ll take me time to reposition everyone.”

“Do what you must. You know we don’t wish to lose—”

I shut off the phone. Grabbing the nearest pillow, I screamed into it as loud as I could for what felt like an eternity. When I finally dropped it, I was left with a heart racing.

“It could be worse,” Minh T. said.

“How?”

“She said they might find out it’s you. And considering the princess’ people combed the place, combined with how Dane T. lit that building up good, what are the odds of them finding your DNA?”

It was more than that that worried me.

Back when we snuck into the Scapelli’s building, the one outside of Mushroom City, we found those papers talking about chemicals. There was a drawing of a crown that was so like Peach’s, right next to an emblem with the letters “PT”. I still didn’t know what those letters meant, but Peach’s crown being on there wasn’t the only thing that bothered me.

I had mentioned there being more drawings, and there were. There was a little sketch of Peach shaking hands with somebody else, drawn in a cartoonish style. Perhaps it was just a joke about how they planned to make her submit to them after whatever they did, but there was another possibility, even if unlikely.

“I think you’re losing your mind.” Minh T. shook her head. “What?”

“I’m just saying, it’s possible.”

“Not if you live on Planet Sane. Princess Peach working with the Scapellis? What would that gain her?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yeah, you don’t, because it’s insane. I mean, I’d believe she worked with Bowser before working with these guys.” She patted my cap. “And if she’s having those guards spread out over town to stop the Scapellis at every turn, she doesn’t want you gone. Frankly, like you said, she needs you.”

“Fine, I’m sorry. I just don’t know anymore.”

There came a knock at the door. I didn’t even have to look out to know who I’d be dragging inside.

“What is happening to me!?” I asked, shaking him.

“Chill out.” He grabbed my shoulders. “I’m still looking into things. But I do know I’m gonna have every street near the Star Festival patrolled on that day.”

“What about DT? Or my mom? If the Scapellis find my DNA, then—”

“I wouldn’t worry. As far as they’d be considered, you’d be the real danger—this unpredictable nobody from out of town managing to ruin their operations.” He squeezed me tighter. “Toadette, I came here with you, and I’m not leaving without you. Got it?”

I slowly nodded, still having shallow breaths.

He looked at me from top to bottom. I was still wearing my swimsuit, and it seemed that after a few seconds, he was getting thrilled by seeing more of my bare skin. But he wasn’t touching me all over, instead backing up.

“Now, I’ve gotta spend all day handling this mess. Minh T., you gonna help her calm down?”

“Let’s get in the water, Toadette.” She grabbed a towel. “Everything will be fine tomorrow.”

Before hopping into the pool, Minh T. grabbed herself an inner tube to relax on. Meanwhile, I had already dipped my toes in the water, and it took a moment to adjust to the cooler temperature as I went down the steps. After a few seconds, everything felt fine. Then I felt a big splash hit my back, along with something solid.



We had only just gotten into the water, and she was already trying to drive me crazy.

Minh T. spread and scrunched her toes, giving me a clear view of the blue on them. The dampness made the polish sparkle even brighter.

“Not even gonna bother actually swimming, huh?” I asked.

“I can be lazy sometimes.”

“Well don’t kick me accidentally in your laziness, please.” I distanced myself from her feet to avoid blushing.

Yet I couldn’t help but wonder what her feet would smell like this morning. She had only worn flip-flops to see DT off, and since then, both of us have been barefoot. Hmm… Nah, asking her up-front if I could smell her feet was going to be awkward, especially with all these rich people around us. More importantly, people who I’d be seeing around the castle.

The only way would be getting my nose near her feet, but I just told her I didn’t want to be near them…

“You good?” she asked.

“Lost in my thoughts.”

“Well get out of there. If Captain Toad says he’s going to do anything to keep you safe, it means he really—”

“Really wants to bone me, duh.”

“That’d be a bonus to me.” She smiled. “Free hanky-panky and protection? Yes!”

“As if that dumbass would know the meaning of ‘protection’. Obviously he wants to dive into me deep and bare.” Wait a minute, dive. I just found my ticket.

I dove under the water, smoothly gliding through the pool, and in six seconds, I rose with two wet feet rubbing against my face. And as soon as I took that big sniff disguised as a breath for fresh air, I recoiled, pretending to be disgusted. Minh T. couldn’t hold back her laughter, nearly falling into the water herself.

“What the!?”

“Maybe you’re right about me still being nervous,” I said, wiping my mouth. “I don’t normally lose air that fast underwater.”

Her feet still carried a hint of their natural smell, despite being covered in the aroma of chlorine. And that smell, faint as it was, was amazing. Great on her for foregoing lotion this morning, and even luckier for me that her feet remained clean during our walk throughout the hotel. Mmm… I wanted to smell them again.

“Wish I could do something to make you feel better,” she lamented, taking a sip.

“I don’t need you solving all my problems now.”

“Well why don’t you try holding your breath longer now? Six seconds is insane.”

Oh, I wouldn’t hesitate to try that again. This time, I plunged under the water for about 20 seconds, simply sitting at the bottom of the pool. Once I was back on the surface, Minh T. grinned as I inhaled more of her foot aroma.

“Ugh, why didn’t I think of doing this with you when we were kids?”

“Probably because I would’ve broken your nose.”

“Would’ve been worth it. It’s a pretty smart way to get away with sniffing someone’s feet, huh?” She made me feel so exposed. “They smell good today?”

“Well…” I swam backwards. “Not passing out. Nope, going farther and still not unconscious.”

“Point proven. Wish I could have naturally stinky feet like yours, even if it sounds crazy.”

“I don’t think you’d want that. I mean, it makes them good weapons, but all you’d end up doing is making everyone suffer once you took off your shoes.”

“Yeah, you know that all too well.”

“Screw you.”

“Hey, I loved those times. Even when you had socks, your feet could still smell like a funky cheese dish. Mmm… Everyone else wanted to run for the hills, meanwhile, I wanted to get a whiff of those precious toes of yours.”

“Like this?” Seizing the moment, I buried my nose between her wet and cool toes, making those pig-like snorting noises as loudly as possible.

Suddenly there came a big splash as the tube capsized. Minh T. was lost for five seconds before rising and spitting out water, with her hair sticking to her forehead.

“I wasn’t even tryin’ to cause a scene,” she snickered. “Alright, Toadette, you’re mine!”

She lunged at me with a yell, flipping me over. I was completely upside-down, unable to move properly while the water weighed down on me. And then I felt a wind on my soles and a nose on my toes.

I was so desperate to laugh, but damn it, I couldn’t! Minh T.’s grasp only got tighter and tighter, so she was actively stopping me from fighting back. AAH! She was sniffing between my toes now!

With a powerful kick, I sent her away from me, finally able to breathe. We both recomposed ourselves, aggressively splashing water at each other.

“35 seconds, not bad. Yours smell pretty clean given your track record,” she claimed.

“I’d stink them up to torture you, but that’d have the opposite effect.” I snatched her tube, throwing my legs over it and leaning back. I let out a sigh as I wiggled my lengthy toes in front of her.

I didn’t let up on trying to tease her, either. Minh T. could try as hard as she wanted to avoid staring at my feet around all these people, but the closer I got to her, the more she squirmed. Licking my lips, I fit one of her braids between my toes, giving it a tug. Her body took its time going from pale to rosy, and in time she retreated to the edge of the pool.

She’d climbed onto one of the steps, water dripping from her behind like a waterfall. With a shy smile, she covered up her groin. Or perhaps she was applying pressure to it. Either way, it didn’t stop me from ensuring she got a constant view of my soles for the remainder of the time we spent here.

While going up to our rooms, soaking the floors in the process, Minh T. insisted we go to bed early.

“I’m gonna want all my energy at the max tomorrow.”

“Don’t go to sleep too early now.”

“Why not?”

Because I had plans for her tonight that’d require her to be awake.

I took a steamy shower while she sunk into her bubbly bath. By the time I finished, my skin was dry like an overcooked chicken, and Minh T. was already in her pyjamas, sitting at the table. Her focus was firmly on her phone, responding to messages or playing little games or whatever she was doing.

Before leaving, I had grabbed something. Something that she brought without my knowledge that almost stopped us from getting here in one piece.

“Lemme get us something,” I said, putting a hand on the doorknob. “I won’t be long.”

“Hey, make it small. On top of energy, we’re gonna want a lot of stomach space for the festival.”

“No problem.”

If she had bothered to look at me, she would’ve seen that I was once again walking without shoes. And that’s why I didn’t bother putting on lotion. Without a barrier between my soles and the outside world, the dirt from the Mushroom Kingdom Hotel’s pathways stuck to my soles like magic.

I felt a bit embarrassed as I walked barefoot in just a T-shirt and shorts. Compared to being in a swimsuit, this was far more jarring. But I still walked with a degree of confidence. After all, I had chased my brother barefoot just the day before without anyone saying anything. But what exactly would they be thinking about me? Did they see me as a weirdo? Immature, perhaps? And what about my feet? Were they as ugly as a golbín’s?

These were the thoughts running through my mind as I dragged my feet along the rough concrete.

My feet were practically charcoal by the time I whipped out these smelly puppies. My flats. If they already smelt foul, adding some dirt to the equation wasn’t gonna make things better. So I slid them onto my feet and continued walking. Specifically, I walked where the Sun would always be hitting me. Even in this cooler temperature, I could slowly feel my feet getting wetter and wetter.

The sky was a mix of orange and red when I began walking, but after many minutes, it was deep purple. With a plate of mac and cheese in my hands, I was ready to head back upstairs. Just had a small little thing to take care of before making the trip…

Ew… Alright… Good enough.

Just walking to the elevator felt gross. My feet were so slimy that they could belong to an alien.

“I’m back,” I sang, dropping a single plate onto the table. Minh T. raised a brow, watching as I pulled up a chair and brought the plate in my direction.

“Where’s mine?”

“Your what?”

“My food.” She put away her phone. “You forgot?”

“Let’s see…” I slowly tapped my fingers. “Your food, your food…”

The more I continued to think, the tighter Minh T.’s muscles tensed. Now she’d started to frown.

“Ugh, it’s fine, I’ll grab it myself.” She got up, rolling her eyes.

“If you waited a bit, I was gonna give you your food.”

“I waited long enough. Like I said, trying to sleep early.”

“Maybe you’re just not looking hard enough.”

She cocked her head.

I couldn’t wiggle my toes any harder. The noise was impossible to ignore now. When Minh T. finally caught sight of my feet in these tight shoes, her jaw dropped. I knew she didn’t miss the cheese oozing the little gaps between my toes. Her breathing got heavier, her palms shaky and her legs wobbly.

“Come on, foot girl.” I pointed down at my feet. “Dig in.”

With the initial tease out of the way, I slowly popped my heels out of the shoes. The warm cheese dripping from them made Minh T. drop to her knees.

She scrambled over to me, pushing her hair back and eagerly reaching for my right foot. Like the addict she was, she began to sniff the foot. The sour smell drove her to let out a whimpery moan. As she kissed both of my feet passionately, her ticklish nose made me laugh out loud. You’d think she was a bird searching the ground for seeds.

“My gosh, Toadette…”

She licked the top of my right foot gently, causing me to bite my lip. Her tongue tickled so much, but damn, I didn’t want her to stop. I wanted her to wet my feet as much as she could with that mouth. Yeah, Minh T., work on those feet!

She not only paid attention to my feet but my shoes as well. I mean, she was so obsessed with feet that I didn’t even think about how she could’ve had a thing for shoes as well. In that regard, I couldn’t relate to her. All the same, keeping the outside of my flats in clean condition was for the better, so I appreciated her taking the time to lick them.

Snapping my fingers, I popped my heel out my shoe again.

Minh T. was such a good cleaner, running her tongue all over the heel. She sucked on it, trying to fit as much as she could in her mouth. Considering how wide her mouth could stretch, of course she practically swallowed it.

While she licked and slurped the cheese, she even lightly grazed my heel with her teeth. Hehe… It was even more ticklish than when she was using her tongue.

“Nice…” I softly whispered, with my comment deafened by her sloppy slobbering. Now she was licking the parts of my sole that were visible.

Ah… I totally nailed the perfect combo of foot flavours for her. A little bit of outside dust, some natural sweat, all mixed in with two bowls of macaroni and cheese. Once Minh T. finished worshipping my feet, her dinner would taste better than if a hundred-star chef made it.

Without warning, she pulled my feet out of their flats, panting wildly.

As she licked from my right heel up to the middle of my foot, her tongue swirled around my toes until she finally took the big one into her mouth. Then she proceeded to suck on the rest, collecting the cheese, the macaroni and everything else that had hitched a ride in my shoes.

I had such a goofy smirk as she bobbed her head up and down on my feet. Whenever I wanted to squeal, I would just scrunch my toes as a way to let the enjoyment out.

Hmm… Along with her willingness to lick my shoes, the fact that she was so passionately worshipping the tops of my feet showed me that there were still kilometres of distance between the extent of our fetishes.

I mean, so far, I’ve only been into feet because of the soles, the taste and the not-so-bad smells. A mild stink would get me to blush, but if it was super stinky, I’d get queasy. Plus, I definitely didn’t want dirt in my mouth. Minh T., on the other hand, was a true foot enthusiast. From the way she fervently licked between my cheesy toes, to the way she’d go so far as to clean my ankles, she was the real deal. While I couldn’t understand these elements of her, I could still sit back and smile while she treated me well.

“Suck those toes again,” I said in a cutesy voice.

“Mmm!” She obliged, smelling my other foot while sucking the smallest toes. “I don’t deserve this.”

“You do. And you already know why.” I wiggled my toes in her mouth. “I’m glad I didn’t come to this city without you.”

Minh T. shoved all my sweaty toes in my mouth, wriggling my foot so deep in there that the ball was firmly locked inside. As she lightly gagged, she squeezed my heel with her fingers.

“Oh!” Probably the most embarrassing moan I could’ve let out, but it only grew louder as Minh T.’s saliva rained between my toes.

“Now the other one,” she giggled, sucking on that foot at an even slower speed. After it sat in her mouth for half a minute, she slowly retracted it, giving the big toe a soft kiss. “Mmm… They’re so freaking yummy.”

She took time to catch her breath, although you know she couldn’t do it without keeping my feet in her face. She had them smothering her, all the while she massaged my calves.

I could see why Daisy, and Peach now, loved the idea of getting this treatment daily.

“Might wanna still eat before your food gets cold,” I suggested.

“One more foot lick?”

“Nope.” I waited a second, then grinned. “Two. One per foot.”

Slurp! Slurp!

Fuck yeah… And she took her sweet time with those final licks… Slower was generally better, something I’d need to commit to memory.

Down on her hands and knees, Minh T. devoured her macaroni from inside both of my stinky shoes. How fitting that a cheesy meal would be smelly, huh? Not like it bothered her, even with the few bits of dirt that should’ve spoiled the dinner. In fact, the closer she got to the grimy insoles, the softer her moans became.

“I promise I’ll clean them the best I can, Toadette.”

“Thank you.” I set my feet on her cap while she did this, eating my own dinner. But while I was at it, I might as well have given her something extra. “If you don’t mind, could you lick the bottoms of my shoes when you’re done? We might as well return to Toad Town with them looking factory fresh if anything else.”

“Do you even gotta ask?” she scoffed.

I finished my plate relatively fast, but Minh T. was really taking her time enjoying her meal. A rarity considering how she’d usually wolf it down without a second thought. By the time she finished her macaroni and foot cheese, I had already brushed my teeth and climbed into bed, with my feet still wet from her saliva.

Yes, it was gross. But when she arrived, she was going to be able to grin at just what a good job she did. Seeing her reflection on my feet would be perfect.

“Alright, Toadette, your shoes are gonna be looking good,” she moaned, drunkenly stumbling into the bed.

“Maybe I’ll let you clean them regularly.”

“These are times where I wish you wouldn’t say ‘maybe’.” When she finally looked at my feet next to her head, she chuckled. “Got all that cheese out of there… There was some even in your toenails, believe it or not.”

I licked my lips. “Was it spicy?”

“If this wasn’t a pedicure we were talking about, I’d eat your dirty, cheese-soaked toenails.”

Eh… That could wait a long time, but I was nevertheless flattered. And I was even more flattered when the girl started to kiss my feet again.

“Night, Marshmallow Toes,” I giggled, planting a kiss on her big toe.

“Sweet dreams, Stinky Soles.”
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073819