*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073753-Que-sera-sera
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#1073753 added July 9, 2024 at 3:14pm
Restrictions: None
Que sera sera!
Well, well, well. How is that book coming along? Got ya! I must motivate myself for more concrete action and less inaction. For goodness sake. What does it take? That idea has been sitting in that gray matter for about a month. You have materials and the technology to go with it. Get going !!!!!!

Now.
Ahem.
Yesterday a horrible storm/hurricane named Beryl tore through Texas. It took no prisoners. It was vicious and ugly. My heart goes out to my friends and relatives who were in the path of Miss Beryl. Over 2 million people are still without power and that is a disaster. Some people depend on the electricity for machines that keep them alive . But they had enough timely warning to leave. The homeless people were at the mercy of their friends and others to get to a better place. God help them all.
This is one of the reasons why Stan and I moved to Oklahoma. He hated hurricanes as much as I worry and hate tornadoes. With the snow, hail, ice, freezes, etc... he feels at home. I enjoyed seeing and feeling the snow the first few years but after about 5 years, I can do without it. The house we live in is strong for many contingencies. God bless Stan for buying a generator. We are warm or cool, depending when it is needed. WE cannot watch TV but radios and other communication devices are helpful. I watch the poor ducks, geese and small birds as they attempt to find a good place to sit as well as food. I am amazed at how much shock corn they can eat. The little bunny rabbit is doing well on his/her own. No animal can take refuge on our porch because Balto would chase them away or squeeze them to death. He just doesn't know who to be gentle.
Well I guess I have rambled on enough. If anyone reads this I hope my blogs will get better. In a decade of years from now, no one will care. I will not have any monuments in my memory, My picture will not be on any stamp. My lovely cats will also be gone. Any maybe some huge asteroid will crash into the earth and wipe out life. Then the dinosaurs can come back and pick up where they left off.
Que sera sera!

© Copyright 2024 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073753-Que-sera-sera