*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073556-The-Prompt-Finally-Got-Prompted
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1073556 added July 4, 2024 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
The Prompt Finally Got Prompted
The Prompt
Finally Got Prompted


Some good news and some bad news about the WDC Prompt for this month. It finally showed up about a half hour before I got up this morning, about eleven forty-five WDC time. I checked out before I went to sleep last night several times, and it still wasn’t there. Also, I checked it when I got up during the night. It still was there.

After I got up, I checked and it was there. According to My Favorites, it got posted twenty-one minutes earlier. I went in and checked it out. But I’m not going to enter this contest this month. It’s not a Short Story this month, it’s a poem. I’m not good when it comes to Poetry.

That’s the good news and the bad news about this WDC prompt. That good and bad news is good news to me. After all, I could continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I have been working on my single-sentence Scene Outlines all day today. Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten too far with them.

It looks like it was a fluke when I got my two hundred or more single sentences in one day. Maybe it was because they were Part One and Part Two of my Movie Introduction for this television series or it maybe was because I have re-written these Parts longer than the Episode.

Whatever the reason, it looks like I’m going to be getting either ninety or one hundred and fifty single sentences in a day for my Episodes. That’s what I have been getting for the last few days and it’s probably what I will continue to be getting for the last one and two third Episodes. After all, I have already gotten one and a half episodes done.

I thought the way I have been feeling the last few days and not getting a prompt for this month was the reason why I wasn’t getting more written with these Scene Outlines. But I was wrong. They may have been partially the reason why, but they weren’t the main reason.

Today, I had three Acts to finish in Episode Two, and I got the first two Acts of Episode Three written. That leaves me with four Acts for Episode Three to finish and six for Episode Four to finish writing before I’m finished writing these single-sentence Scene Outlines. Hopefully, I will be finished with this phase in the next couple of days.

Hopefully, I can get at least another five Acts done tomorrow. That will leave me five more Acts to finish writing these single-sentence Scene Outlines. If that’s true, I can start working on my single-paragraph Story and Scene Outlines this Sunday.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073556-The-Prompt-Finally-Got-Prompted