*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073509-what-to-do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1073509 added July 3, 2024 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
what to do
It seems like I have a million and one things to do but at the same time I'm bored and don't know what to do with myself.

I know part of it is I can't run away into my room and do my own thing. Terry (sister) wants me in the living room with her. She says we are supposed to be keeping an eye on each other. Our doctors are messing with our meds so we need looking after.

I should be reading but I can't get myself to do it because of Terry's constant interruptions to get something for her. I think she is sliding back into being an invalid again. The past couple of days she has been almost in tears in pain. She complains she can't use her arm at all again. I am so sick of the whole thing.

I'm also sick of the housework not being done around here. Dishes are stacked so high in the kitchen that some are stacked on the floor. The bathroom is scuzzy. There's dirty laundry everywhere. Where is David? (nephew/caregiver) Either working on the garden or the yard or sitting outside playing on his phone. I want to scream about it but I only get it thrown in my face that I don't do anything to help get it done either. I was told not to do laundry any more. I was told not to touch the dishwasher. I do pput diishes away when they are clean. I also keep track of the garbage and make sure it is taken out. I don't know what more I can do. I hardly feel like I am doing right what I do.

I don't know. I want to work on my novel but I'm nodding already.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073509-what-to-do