*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073466
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1073466 added July 2, 2024 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
Statues and Statue Of Liberty
Prompt: Joy talked about The Statue Of Liberty and asked how we feel about The Statue Of Liberty and statues in general.

I like statues. I would love to see the Statue of Alice In Wonderland in Central Park. I love Alice In Wonderland. I would love to see the Statue of Jane Austen in England they made a few years back. You know I love Jane Austen. We have a Statue of a Native American Chief 20 minutes away and he lead his people out when they had to leave. It is a beautiful statue.

The Statue Of Liberty. I love her. She welcomes everyone to New York. She is beautiful. Sge is a symbol of hope for a new life, new beginning and hope. It is a promise of good things that can happen. She is a gift from France. I love in Titanic when Rose is standing in front of it and realizes she has the sapphire heart necklace in Cals coats pocket.

Statues are symbols of people we admire. Some we would like to knock down of a person we don't care for. Like General Custer. I am part Native American. Enough said. Statues are neat though.
Original Jane Austen picture.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073466