*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073335-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---A-Quiet-Place-Day-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2321970
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1073335 added June 29, 2024 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - A Quiet Place Day 1
It was Saturday, June 29th, 2024, and you have just woken up this morning with your blood still boiling from last night! However, you collect yourself as you know in the back of your mind that the bastard will be confronted today at a baby's party!

Later that morning, at a baby's birthday party, Ross would finally arrive, and after he does so, his whole family would confront him over last night! He would claim that the reason why the International Movie Theater was in such horrible conditions was because the theater workers got really busy that night and never got around to cleaning some places up! Your other brother would call him out on this bullshit and would get confrontational with him! Apparently, last night, one of his nieces was going to a movie at a nearby movie theater and saw Ross talking to some foreigners at the International Movie Theater! When she tried to go over and talk with him, some Indian kids would block her path and hurl insults and cuss words at her! Intimidated, she would flee as the Indian kids laughed like little devils at her! Ross would go with his usual bullshit of "Not being their Dad," but that doesn't excuse the fact that his niece was ridiculed! Your family would then notice that he stinks just like one of the foreigners and would all leave the birthday baby's home in disgust to the smell! Ross would tell you all off before he would storm off from the party!

Later that evening, with your blood still boiling from Ross's bullshit, you and your wife would hit up an IHOP to not only fill up your fat gut, but to help calm down your nerves!


As you and your wife dig into about a dozen pancakes, you would get a text from your mother! Apparently, Ross is seeing a horror movie with his psychotic friend!


And to top it all off, one of your nieces would see him at a gas station and would climb into his psychotic friend's pick-up truck and begins to assault Ross! As this happens, cops would arrive and place her under arrest!


Enraged with this news, you and your wife would each swallow down a couple of thick pancakes before storming out of the restaurant! However, as you two leave, you would notice some cops looking over your vehicle! Apparently, these filthy pigs are not a fan of your "private driving plates!"


As you and your wife get taken back to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073335-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---A-Quiet-Place-Day-1