*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073184-Its-One-Eighty
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1073184 added June 25, 2024 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
It's One Eighty
It’s One Eighty


Supposedly my brother and I are returning to our old place this Thursday. I won’t count on that until it happens. After all, we were supposed to return there on Monday, then it was supposed to be today, and now it’s Thursday. I wouldn’t be surprised if it changed again by Thursday.

I do have some good news about my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It didn’t take me long before I realized I wasn’t going to go with the fifty-minute or the two-hundred-scene format. I’m going with the one hundred and eighty format and I’m doing this for several reasons.

One reason is the number of scenes per character is different for one of the Younger-Than-Adults and one of the Adults. That doesn’t bother me. After all, I knew that one would be one scene higher than the other two. What does bother me is the fives and tens.

The fives and tens aren’t just slightly offside. They are extremely different. Especially, with the scenes for Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra. It’s not much better for Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. But it is better. They are lopsided too, but it’s not as bad for them as the Adults.

I didn’t even try to see if they match up between the different Acts. It didn’t matter. They didn’t match up with the fives and tens like the one-eighty did. The only problem with the one-eighty is that each Act is thirty scenes long. That’s not too bad for most of the Acts.

A Teaser Act is usually a short one that introduces the characters and the storylines. Then it goes into the Credits for that television series. That won’t happen with this television series. After all, all six Acts are the same. The only difference is the character setup.

There can be a Credit interruption between the Teaser Act and Act One. But it will be a long one, as long as the other five Acts. The only other choices are they are part of the Teaser Act or they aren’t listed until the end of these episodes. That I don’t like, either.

The Movie Introduction isn’t a problem. Most Movie Introductions don’t have any Credits between the Teaser Act and Act One. They are part of the Teaser Act. Most of the television shows are like that today. These television shows show their Credit within the Teaser Act.

As I wrote above, it didn’t take me long to realize I was going with the one-eighty format. After I realized that, I started working on my single-sentence Act Breakdown, my Story Outlines, and my Scene Outlines. Unfortunately, I didn’t get them all set up today.

I got most of the setup for my Water Wars scriptwriting project done today. But I didn’t get all of it. It shouldn’t take me too long to finish with this setup. Then I can start working on my single sentences. I should start doing that tomorrow. At least I hope I can.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073184-Its-One-Eighty