*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073175-Game-Of-Thrones-All-Eight-Seasons
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1073175 added June 25, 2024 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
Game Of Thrones All Eight Seasons
I watched all eight seasons of Game Of Thrones. Did I like it? Yes and no. I love Daerneys and her dragons. I adored the dwarf and Jon Snow. I loved his white wolf. I didn't like all the sex scenes and murder. The battle scenes. They took forever. Drogon burning the village but the mean Queen deserved it. She was mean. She had three children by her brother. Her oldest son the King was mean. Her children were killed. I have to ask, did she even care?

The Stark Family. They little boy was in a wheel chair because his uncle threw off the tower. The one Stork girl took off to become a soldier. The mother left to be ahead of her own Brigade. The other Stark son saw his mother. The Earl of Stark was beheaded. This was hard to keep up with. The Stark family reunited in the end.

Daerneys was my favorite. I loved her dragons. The dragons attacked but they protected Daerneys and her people. Daerneys lost her husband and tried to find love again. Jon Snow. He killed her! Did he love her? He said he did but he couldn't allow her to be Queen. Seriously? Daerneys and Jon were Aunt and nephew. Drogon, the dragon took off with Daerneys body in the end. The other two dragons were killed. I wasn't happy. Jon reunited with his white wolf. I was happy that he did. How could he have left his wolf like that? I don't understand why he killed Daerneys. The Stark boy became King and the dwarf served him. The Starks were related to the dwarf. I am having trouble remembering all their names.

If Medieval times was this bad, I am glad I didn't live back then. Once you can't pass the sex and the violence, the show was good. I don't care to watch any more violent shows. I always wanted to see Game Of Thrones and I am glad I did. My daughter-in-law warned me don't get too attached to the characters. A few I liked died. I will go back to watching the old shows I like that aren't too violent. GOT was good but once isn't enough.

I played GOT here and made it and finished it. That was a battle in itself. I thought I would express my views on this series.

Daerneys and Dragon On Throne Image
Danerys and one of her Dragons Image. I love her and her dragons.
Merit Badge in The Throne
[Click For More Info]

 Congratulations on being persistent and reaching Door #21 in
 [Link To Item #2129989]  for  [Link To Item #got] . You've done an amazing job and I hope you're proud of yourself as much as I'm proud of you. *^*Heart*^* ~ Gaby
Merit Badge in Zaldrizoti
[Click For More Info]

   Thank you for your support of  [Link To Item #got]  and for your participation in the game! I hope you've enjoyed it as much as everyone else. *^*Heart*^* ~ Gaby
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073175-Game-Of-Thrones-All-Eight-Seasons