*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073146-Maybe-Some-Good-News
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1073146 added June 24, 2024 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe Some Good News
Maybe Some Good News


I have finished my spreadsheet for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. At least I have for the one hundred and eighty scene format. I’m still working on the two-hundred-scene format. But I’m almost finished with it too. if it turns out to be the way it’s looking, I may have another decision to make on this project.

The one-eighty is better than before. But it’s still the same one I have been working on lately. Each Act Still has thirty scenes in each Act. It’s the fives and tens that have changed. Before, the only ones who had fives and tens were Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. But now Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra have two each too.

Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, the scenes are just fives. But they are part of the fives and tens. That isn’t the only thing that has changed, though. The fives and tens have also changed for Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. But in a better way. Before, there were three for two of them with three on each end of the Act.

One of the three had no fives and tens in that Act. It’s still lopsided. But it’s also in a better way. Out of the four fives and tens in every Act, three belong to the one who starts and ends that Act. That only leaves one for every Act with a five or ten. Since all these Acts are the same, that’s not a problem.

I haven’t given up on the two-hundred-scene format yet. So far, it looks promising. But not all six Acts are the same. The Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts are the same. They are still thirty scenes long. But the four main Acts are now thirty-five scenes long. Not too many differences separate the two, but a difference does exist.

About the first half of these Acts will be the same. It’s the second half I may have some problems with. I don’t like that the same scene number for the same character is in side-by-side Acts. It is bad enough when the scenes are separated by only an Act, but not by one Act. There are some things I won’t promise on. This is one of them.

Tomorrow, I could start working on the setup for my single sentences and paragraphs for the one eight-scene format. But I won’t do that until I find out if I can do the two-hundred-scene format too. That is what I will be working on tomorrow if I can do it. That’s still up in the air if I will have time to work on it tomorrow.

Today, my brother and I were supposed to return to our old place. But that didn’t happen. We are supposed to do it tomorrow instead. He has said that before, like he did for today. So, I won’t count on that until it happens. I’m hoping it won’t. If it doesn’t then I will continue to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073146-Maybe-Some-Good-News