*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073007-Updating-My-Spreadsheet
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1073007 added June 21, 2024 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Updating My Spreadsheet
Updating My Sspreadsheet


I don’t have much to write about today regarding my Water Wars scriptwriting project. After all, I have returned to my twenty scenes for my Teaser Acts and my Tag Acts, and thirty-five scenes for Acts One to Four. Unfortunately, I’m still working on my spreadsheet for this project.

It hasn’t been as easy as I wanted it to be. I have already tried several scenarios. But they have worked out so far. They are either too jumbled up on the number of fives and tens I have for each character or they are uneven on their totals, especially, regarding the character that this Part or Episode is about.

The problems I have been having mostly are about the fives and tens. Of course, I want all six main characters to have the same number of five and ten. But I have having problems doing that. I don’t mind if they are off one or two, but that isn’t what is happening today.

I have two ways to represent each Part or Episode. One way is to have the same character begin and end that Part or Episode. The other way is to have the main character for that Part or Episode to start it. But have another character to end it. I prefer when a character begins and ends a Part or Episode.

Another problem I’m having is with the number of scenes I have for each character. I’m having a problem with them staying the same. I don’t mind if they are off by one or two scenes. But that isn’t how it has been so far, especially, with the character this Part or Episode is about.

The three primary characters are Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle. They are the ones I mentioned above regarding them beginning a Part or Episode and whether they end it. For example, Chaad starts Part One of the Movie Introduction for this television series. I want him to begin and end this Part, if he doesn’t Hoolle will end it.

I may be close to finding a solution to this spreadsheet for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Most of my problems I have been able to figure out, except for the fives and tens. I’m still working on them too. Hopefully, I will get it all figured out tomorrow.

At first, I thought I wouldn’t have too much time, if any, to work on this project. My brother started talking about us going back to the old place again. Luckily, he changed his mind about doing that. Of course, he could change it back again. I hope he doesn’t do that. But he has done it before. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it again.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t need to do anything tomorrow. If true, I hope I will get this Water Wars spreadsheet done. After doing that, I can start working on my single sentences and paragraphs. I won’t count on that happening until it does, though.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073007-Updating-My-Spreadsheet