*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073001
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2322368
When going to a concert that tends to upset religious people, my family gets mad!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1073001 added June 21, 2024 at 9:19pm
Restrictions: None
Crazy Night at a Concert - Rite here Rite Now
It was Thursday, June 20th, 2024, and your family is still mourning over the lost of your mother's boyfriend last weekend when he was killed in a tragic car wreck! Your mother is still an emotional mess over the tragedy! While at your mother's house consoling your mother, you would check in on that bastard brother of yours and find out that he is planning to go to some rock concert with his psychotic best friend!
A poster for "Rite Here Rite Now"!

Are you fucking kidding? THIS LOOKS LIKE A STRAIGHT UP SATANIC RITUAL!!! DOES HE NOT KNOW THAT THIS BAND TENDS TO MAKE A SATANIC MOCKERY OUT OF THE CHURCH?!? HE WILL SURELY BURN IN HELL FOR SUPPORTING THIS!!!

You would blow up the bastard's phone and fill it up with angry voice messages before you would go to bed that night!

The next morning, on Friday June 21st, 2024, you would get some bad news! Apparently, your mother would find out about this and would also get quite pissed off with Ross! She would pay his psychotic friend a visit and ends up getting into a fight with some skank in the dude's neighborhood!


Are you fucking serious? SHE DID NOT MEAN TO MACE A POLICE OFFICER, SHE WAS TRYING TO MACE THE SON OF THE BITCH THAT WAS TAKING ROSS TO A SATANIC CONCERT!!!

However, after this, you would get more news that one of your daughters would angrily drive over to where this psychopath lives! Unfortunately, because she has bad plates on her car, she was quickly pulled over! She would then try to make a run for it on foot, but was tackled by a cop within seconds!


Pissed with how badly they slammed your daughter around like a bag of trash, you would get in your family's truck and take off after the bastard! Unfortunately, it wasn't long before you would get pulled over as well for, again, having bad plates on the truck...


As you get hauled off to jail again to join your daughter, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073001