*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072965-Thinking-About-It-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1072965 added June 20, 2024 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Thinking About It Again
Thinking About It Again


Unfortunately, I haven’t had time today to work on the single-sentence Scene Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It has been that kind of a day. From when I got up today until almost the time to start writing this blog entry my brother and I have had one thing after another that we needed to get done today.

It hasn’t been a total loss today, though. I have had time to think about it. That’s nothing new. I’m always thinking about my writing. Especially, if I’m doing things my brother and I need to do. I had plenty of time to think about my writing during those times.

I wasn’t thinking about the writing I wanted to write today, though. It was what I did and didn’t like about my current setup. The three main characters, Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle, have the fives and tens scene. I like that a lot. Even though, it is a little lopsided with one of the characters in each Act.

Unfortunately, I don’t like Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra, don’t have any fives and tens. I know that makes me a hypocrite. But I do and I don’t. That’s one of the reasons I started thinking about this before I went to sleep last night. I kept thinking about it all day today.

I’ve been thinking about returning to my old setup with the Teaser Act and the Tag Act being twenty scenes long and Act One to Act Four being thirty-five scenes each. another thing I didn’t like was all six Acts being the same length. But it was the only way I could think of to continue writing this project. Maybe I was wrong about that.

I’m running out of time today to post this blog entry because of all the Grammarly Sentence Structure errors I keep getting. Some of them have been easy to fix. But some haven’t, and some have been impossible. No matter what I do I can’t fix them. So, I give up on trying to do it today.














© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072965-Thinking-About-It-Again