*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072715-One-Hundred-and-Forty-Four
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1072715 added June 15, 2024 at 11:52pm
Restrictions: None
One Hundred and Forty-Four
One Hundred and Forty-Four


All I needed was one hundred and forty-four single sentences to finish my Act Breakdown for my Water Wars scriptwriting project, and that’s what I did today. Unfortunately, it took me most of today to do that, about six hours. That’s about forty sentences or around one and a half minutes per each sentence.

I got kind of lucky today because of the weather. For once the bad weather helped me out. My brother and I had to return to our old place for several reasons. But it was raining hard when we got there. So, we didn’t stay there too long. Luckily, the rain didn’t bother us too much. It did affect why we weren’t there too long.

My brother and I were only going back there to take care of these few things and long enough to pick up some more things to return to our new place. But because of the rain, we didn’t do that. All we did was the few things we went down there to do. That took us about an hour to do. Once we got them done, we headed back to our new place.

It didn’t take us too long to go to our new place. We thought the traffic would be bad because it’s a Father’s Day weekend. But it wasn’t too bad. As a result, we got back to our new place at about three PM WDC time. I had plenty of time to get some writing done on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Time I put to good use.

At first, I didn’t think that I would get the first four episodes of this television series finished today. After all, it took me almost two hours to finish writing Episode One. Luckily, the other three didn’t take that long. They only took a little bit over an hour each to finish them. I still don’t know why it took me so long with the first one.

Of course, I did have a few distractions during those six hours. So, it wasn’t just the amount of time I had to write these single sentences. It was also these distractions. I’m surprised I got so many of them written in one day. But I did it, and that’s all that matters. Now I’m ready to start my single-sentence Story Outlines.

I don’t know how many single sentences I will write tomorrow. But it could be another one hundred and forty-four. After all, I have seventy-two single sentences to write for each Part or Episode. That’s twelve per Act or two each for the six main characters in this Movie Introduction and television series.

If I’m lucky, I may get the Movie Introduction single sentence Story Outlines written tomorrow. Of course, I would like it to be more than that. But it depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. As far as I know, we don’t need to do anything. I have thought that before quite a few times and have been wrong.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072715-One-Hundred-and-Forty-Four