*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072664
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2321970
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1072664 added June 16, 2024 at 12:34am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the movies gone bad - Tuesday Movie
It was Monday, June 10th, 2024, and you have just gotten out of the hospital! You are still quite sore from the beat down you have gotten at the movie theater last weekend! Thankfully, you are back home with your family now!

On Tuesday, June 11th, 2024, you and your wife would be at a random convenience store, just fueling up your vehicle! However, after you buy a bag of chips, you would open up a bag and see that there was....quite a small amount of chips in the bag!
Lardo, holding a bag of chips with very little chips inside!

After seeing how very little chips are inside of this bag, you would bitch and whine all over social media as well as making a video about it!


You would quickly go to a nearest Wal-Mart and buy yourself 3 huge bags of Cheetos!

On Wednesday, June 12th, 2024, you would find out that a new documentary has been made about your former friend Jeffrey's favorite App...Storyfire!


Upset with all of this, you would quickly try to call up Jeffrey to check in on him! Good news, the current phone number still works! The bad news...Jeffrey is STILL not happy to hear from you!

"What the fuck do you want fat ass?"
"Hey Jeffrey, listen, I just saw a documentary where they were ripping apart Storyfire, and was asking if you want to, you know, try to be friends again, play some rounds on Fortnite and..."
"OK, first and foremost, Your brother said something about you starting some kind of fight at a Movie Theater during a kid's show?!? Then he said something about how you were showing your ass on Taco Night and was tearing up the kitchen, scaring off your own kids?!? And what is this about you trying to swim across a river after you and your wife caused a scene at some Poker Club!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON MAN?!?"
You did your best to try to convince Jeffrey that these events in no way were your fault and it was all just a big misunderstanding!

"Jeffrey, listen, I was just caught up in some awful stuff, I'm not really like that and..."
"Whatever dude, DON'T FUCKING CALL ME AGAIN YOU FAT FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!"
As soon as he hung up the phone, you stood there in your office, bewildered at how all of these horrible things keep happening to you, but no matter what, you are still somehow the bad guy in all of this!

On Thursday, June 13th, 2024, you would be going with your sister to see her son graduate from Military school! You are quite proud of your nephew, thinking that he was finally done with the burden of having to attend such a horrible school...or so you thought!
Back at home, as you were stuffing your fat face with cake and pizza, you notice your sister standing in the hallway crying her eyeballs out! You ask what is wrong, and she tells you something that rattles your whole bloated body!

"There is something I have to tell you...not only am I sending my son back to Military school...but I'm also sending my youngest son to the Military school as well...he has been struggling in school all year and...I don't think he is capable of getting a high school diploma...so I have no choice but to send him as well...I swear, ever since our father died, all my sons did was curse God for 'wrongfully' taking away grandpa, stopped being religious, possibly joining a Satanic cult or something, possibly causing evil spirits to come into our house, and ever since then, nothing but tragedies have happened at our house! Nothing but one tragedy after another! And it doesn't fucking help that our bastard brother Ross has started going to that horrible place called the International Movie Theater, things have even gotten worse! Holy crap...if our father was still alive and well, and was still around...he would of put a stop to all of this madness! He would of been able to help keep my sons in line, keep them in church, and even keep Ross from EVER stepping foot in that awful place, AND CAUSING ALL OF THIS HORRIBLE SHIT TO KEEP HAPPENING TO US OVER AND OVER!!!"

You would hug your sister tight as she was crying her eyeballs out all evening!

On Friday, June 14th, 2024, you would be planning to see an awesome movie, "Tuesday!"


However, before you could go out to enjoy the movies, your wife would rush into your office and tells you that you need to talk to your Mom, PRONTO! You would call your mother and notice that she has been crying loudly for quite some time! You ask what is wrong and find out that, the guy she was dating...has died in a recent car wreck!!!

You ask how the Hell it could happen and she tells you that as he was crossing an intersection on his Moped, some car came out of nowhere and plowed right into him! You decided to cancel a movie trip to go over to your mother's house and console her as she grieved...

While at your mother's house, the fury you had developed from finding out that the documentary about Storyfire's downfall had started to return and with your rage, made another video and posted it to Youtube before returning back into a room to hug onto your mother tight...
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072664