*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072642-Reading-and-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1072642 added June 14, 2024 at 12:21pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and Writing
prompt:And you my friend, my new fun thing, my summer fling plus laughter.


Merit Badge in BCoF 2
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your virtual blogging adventure! + Merit Badge in QOTD
[Click For More Info]

   Thank you so much for your generous donation to  [Link To Item #2142667] ! *^*Coffeetogo*^* Warm Regards, Lilli    Hi

I just want to share what I'm reading today because I'm only into it by 4 chapters and it is really interesting. First, I've already written somewhere that I started a course in Anatomy and physiology. I've always been interested in my own health. I've taken a couple of courses in anatomy over the last 70 years so this is not exactly new to me.

Over the years I only found one book on aging that really understood the aging process. There are probably more out there now. Since the information age came in we are getting more aging facts.

Anyway--my interest has grown toward natural ways to stay as healthy as possible. I believe our doctors have more knowledge than I've tapped into. So, I keep reading the off the beaten path ideas. I've discovered that ancient people meditated, used stretching exercises and herbs to keep their bodies functioning on a daily basis.

The book I'm reading is from the local library but it can be found on Amazon. It is titled Breath by James Nestor. I went into Amazon to find the book and found there are several authors writing about the same topic. So my new fun thing is to read books about how we breathe. So far in the chapters I've read it explains how our nose works. And there is the entry to laughter. Sometimes your nasal passage closes up on one side or another. There are real reasons for that. And breathing with your mouth is a no no. Even though some of this sounds funny it is a very serious topic. I can't wait to delve into a new chapter.

I remember studying English assignments with a cousin. We were in the same English class. We could find all kinds of serious topics to laugh about. sometimes we would laugh so long we could not stop. I have not laughed that extensive in a long time. Nevertheless, it was very laughable to find out the ways our nose responds to orgasm and other bodily functions.

A fact that is stated in Genesis, how God breathed the breath of life into the nose is also mentioned. So today I have to say read on. *Laugh* Happy Summer Reading to one and all.

Apondia reads. You know what? Somewhere out there is the answer to almost any question. Someone wrote the answer in a book. The search for treasure. .Write ON.

© Copyright 2024 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072642-Reading-and-Writing