*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072455-Finished-But-Not-Created-Yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1072455 added June 10, 2024 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Finished, But Not Created Yet
Finished, But Not Created Yet


It used to take me about a half hour to write these blog entries. Now I’m lucky if I can get them written in about forty-five minutes to an hour. Why is it taking me so long to write them now? It’s not because of old age, the lack of sleep, or the lack of concentration.

It’s because of Grammarly. Why can’t they let me write the way I want to write? It used to be my tenses. I’m writing them better now. Then it was single words that weren’t needed. Now it’s phrases and Sentence Structures. So far, I haven’t had any with this blog entry. But I’m sure I will sooner or later. Probably a lot of them.

I know why Grammarly is doing it. They want me to go Premium. But I can’t afford to do that right now. Maybe I can afford it in a few months I may be able to do that again but not right now. My first Sentence Structure error just happened. This one wasn’t too hard to fix.

Sometimes my Sentence Structure errors aren’t too hard to fix and sometimes they are. The Sentence Structure errors like the one above don’t take up too much of my blogging time to fix. But the harder ones can and do. I just had another one of those errors. It did take me some time to fix it. But it took me a few minutes to fix it.

What can I do about it or a better question is what will I do about these errors? The answer to these errors is to give in, live with it, or fight back. So far, I have been giving in and living with it. But maybe I should start fighting back. How can I fight back, though?

One way of fighting back is to give in and go Premium. But that giving up and living with it to me. Another way is to start writing these blog entries a half hour to an hour earlier so that I can get them in before midnight WDC time. I don’t want to start earlier. But it looks like that’s what I will need to do, whether I want to or not.

That’s enough of ranting and raving for one day. Now it’s time for some good news. I finished writing my WDC Short Story for this month. That’s not all, though. The Shameless Plug Page, The Please Review Page, and my Notebook entry have been written too.

Unfortunately, this has been a typical Monday. My brother and I had a lot that we needed to get done today. Luckily, it didn’t take us all day to do them. I may have only had a few hours to finish writing this WDC Short Story. But it was enough time to finish it and create the extras for it. now all I need to do is Create it.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072455-Finished-But-Not-Created-Yet