*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072235-Unsolved
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1072235 added June 6, 2024 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
Unsolved?
Prompt: The Bermuda Triangle. Write about The Bermuda Triangle in your Blog entry today.

--------

I'm not sure I know everything about this weird mystery of ships and aircraft disappearing inside the large triangular section of the Atlantic from to Miami to Puerto Rico and islands including Bermuda. Due to such disappearances, this area is also called the Devil's Triangle.

On the other hand, this part of the Atlantic Ocean is heavily trafficked by ships and airplanes. Weighing the disappearances on this scale, the number of the disappeared ships and airplanes is not large. The trouble is, as far as I know, not any remains of the ships and other vessels and planes have been found. This has led to the speculation about the existence of some supernatural forces. Funny thing is, my mother (RIP) also used to believe in some supernatural forces at play, over there.

Yes, it is a mystery unsolved, but then, is it really a mystery? According to the several explanations of the scientists, any real evidence is iffy or not there at all. Then, since we still don't know everything there's to know about our earth and its idiosyncrasies, I am not sure we should concoct imaginary devilish stories. Just maybe, human reasoning might be what is devilish.




© Copyright 2024 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072235-Unsolved